[gmx-users] cpu threads in a gpu run

Mahmood Naderan nt_mahmood at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 05:11:45 CEST 2018

No idea? It seems to be odd. At the beginning of run, I see

NOTE: GROMACS was configured without NVML support hence it can not exploit
      application clocks of the detected Quadro M2000 GPU to improve performance.
      Recompile with the NVML library (compatible with the driver used) or set application clocks manually.

Is the behavior I see, related to this note? I doubt, but if someone has a comment, I appreciate that.

Regards,
Mahmood