[gmx-users] ZnO Parameters

zaved at tezu.ernet.in zaved at tezu.ernet.in
Tue Jul 10 06:41:23 CEST 2018

> Message: 3
> Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2018 14:39:15 +0300
> From: ali akg?n <ali.akgunphys at gmail.com>
> To: gmx-users at gromacs.org
> Subject: Re: [gmx-users] ZnO Parameters
>
> Hi,
>
> You can f?nd parameters on solid state books(for example kittel)

Thank you for your kind suggestion. However I didn't found much info from it.

> Thank you.
>

> 6 Tem 2018 Cum 13:09 tarihinde <zaved at tezu.ernet.in> ?unu yazd?:
>
>> Dear Gromacs Users
>>
>> Can anyone provide me the parameters for Zinc Oxide (ZnO)?
>>
>> Thank You
>>
>> Regards
>> Zaved Hazarika
>> PhD Scholar
>> Dept.of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
>> Tezpur University
>> India

Thank You

Regards
Zaved

* * * D I S C L A I M E R * * *
This e-mail may contain privileged information and is intended solely for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail in error and destroy it from your system. Though considerable effort has been made to deliver error free e-mail messages but it can not be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, delayed, or may contain viruses. The recipient must verify the integrity of this e-mail message.