[gmx-users] (no subject)

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Wed Jul 11 06:30:48 CEST 2018

If you aren't adding anything too big, or to much of them, then take
the final frame, use gmx insert-molecules (probably with a reduced vdw
radius so they fit in) to put the additional molecule(s) in, perform
standard pre production run energy minimisation etc, then off it goes
again.

Why can't you start two separate systems, one without, and one with?
That would be a more robust way to do it.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu