[gmx-users] Convergence of system

Warren Gallin wgallin at ualberta.ca
Sun Jul 15 19:55:08 CEST 2018

I don’t think that autocorrelation is related to convergence of anything.

Autocorrelation will tell you how long an interval in a series has to be to extract statistically independent samples of same value.

Not clear that has anything to do with convergence, which is the point beyond which you are extracting values from a system that seems to have reached a stable equilibrium.

Warren Gallin