[gmx-users] POPG/POPE membrane

P C Kroon p.c.kroon at rug.nl
Wed Jul 18 10:12:09 CEST 2018

Hi Marzieh,

You can construct an initial membrane conformations with a few tools. Just google for e.g. INSANE, CharmmGui, or membrane builder (or something along those lines).
I know there’s at least a tutorial for a mixed Martini (coarse-grained) membrane: http://cgmartini.nl/index.php/tutorials-general-introduction-gmx5/bilayers-gmx5#Complex-bilayers

Good luck!
Peter