[gmx-users] No subject

Hanin Omar hanin_omar85 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 14:26:41 CEST 2018

Hello everybody,
I am sending this email again to ask about orientation restraints in gromacs, in the manual it says that when writing the orientation restraints section in the topology file, one of the fields represent the constant c in the RDC equation, and the value for N-H vector are given as an example with the value of 6.083. Can someone tell me where I can retrieve this value for the other vectors ( N-H, H-H ... etc) or what are the values used in gromacs to calculate them?
I really appreciate the help
Thank you
Hanin Omar

Sent from my iPhone