[gmx-users] Fwd: problem in energy minimization

neelam wafa neelam.wafa at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 19:45:03 CEST 2018

Thanks sir Mark,

I have compared the complex before and after the minimization. there are
slight differences in the bond angles and interactions. overall posture is
not much different.
Previously I had run a simulation with same problem but the rmsd output was
stable. Are these results reliable?

Looking forward for your valuable suggestions.

Regards