[gmx-users] (no subject)

Soham Sarkar soham9038 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 16:13:33 CEST 2018

Dear Krieger,
Frankly speaking I am planning to run a REMD for 50ns with protein urea and
water in it, then after 50ns I want to add a protecting osmolyte into the
system and want to continue it for another 50ns REMD so that I can have the
effect of the protecting osmolyte before and after adding it into the
system. My question is, what I have planned is at all possible? How do I
continue the simulation of 50ns for another 50ns with a protecting osmolyte
in it. Is there any references or commnad lines or protocols to execute
this type of simulation which is exclusively dedicated to the effect of a
chemicals in the system.
Thanks in advance.
- Soham