[gmx-users] specbond

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 20:57:55 CEST 2018

Hi,

Normally rtp entries specify the bonds and all the angles are inferred and
the parameters for everything are deduced from atom types. That's the same
with bonds that originated from specbonds.dat entries.

Note that if the MOF has head to tail bonding then you can use the same
mechanism as the protein force fields use, with + and - notations (see docs
and the examples in aminoacids.rtp).

Mark