[gmx-users] Protein_ligand simulation

RAHUL SURESH drrahulsuresh at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 21:21:49 CEST 2018

Adding, while inserting molecule into the system [ gmx insert-molecule ],
bond for very few molecules are missing. For instance, in this system I
have added 50 molecule and 2 molecule lack bond. After minimization too I
can visualize two non bonded fluorine atoms separated by a huge distance.
Is this something like visualization error or some mistake that i do in my
simulation?

--
*Regards,*
*Rahul *