[gmx-users] cpu/gpu utilization

Szilárd Páll pall.szilard at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 14:53:56 CET 2018

No, that does not seem to help much because the GPU is rather slow at
getting the PME Spread done (there's still 12.6% wait for the GPU to finish
that), and there are slight overheads that end up hurting performance.

Again, first and foremost, try running PME on the CPU, your 8-core Ryzen
will be plenty fast for that.

--
Szilárd