[gmx-users] atom naming needs to be considered.

neelam wafa neelam.wafa at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 18:12:59 CET 2018

Thanks  dear

So it means I can continue with rest of the process. Will it not effect the
results?

On 1 Mar 2018 19:53, "Justin Lemkul" <jalemkul at vt.edu> wrote:

On 3/1/18 9:35 AM, neelam wafa wrote:

> Hi!
> Dear all I am running pdb2gmx command to create the protein topology but
> getting this error. please guide me how to fix this problem.
>
> WARNING: WARNING: Residue 1 named TRP of a molecule in the input file was
> mapped
> to an entry in the topology database, but the atom H used in
> an interaction of type angle in that entry is not found in the
> input file. Perhaps your atom and/or residue naming needs to be
> fixed.
>

> WARNING: WARNING: Residue 264 named ASN of a molecule in the input file was
> mapped
> to an entry in the topology database, but the atom O used in
> an interaction of type angle in that entry is not found in the
> input file. Perhaps your atom and/or residue naming needs to be
> fixed.

Neither of those is an error (warnings, notes, and errors are all different
in GROMACS), and correspond to normal output when patching N- and C-termini
due to the deletion of atoms.

Assistant Professor

303 Engel Hall
340 West Campus Dr.