[gmx-users] Test particle insertion change in energy - group cut off scheme

Arun Srikanth askforarun at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 05:50:07 CET 2018

I see. Thank you.  I understand how tpi in gromacs works now. Perhaps my
last question.

Is there a restriction on the number of charge groups in gromacs ?. For
example can it be equal to the number of atoms in the system ?

How do think it will affect the performance of tpi which uses the group cut
off scheme ?

Thank you again
Arun