[gmx-users] Fw: Geometry Optimization for Metal organic Frame works

Momin Ahmad momin.ahmad at kit.edu
Wed Mar 7 16:05:27 CET 2018

Hi,

i am also simulating MOFs with gromacs and can say that OBGMX is not the
best way to generate the topology file. It has many flaws but shows some
ideas. I am currently creating my own forcefield using the UFF4MOF by M.
Addicoat. You can have a look at it:

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ct400952t

Greets,
Momin