[gmx-users] Gromacs Tutorial by Justin

Faezeh Pousaneh fpoosaneh at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 19:25:38 CET 2018

Dear Justin

One more question please,
Do we need to have constraint in this model of CO2?  Isn't it so that we
have fixed the bond lengths and angles (180) in the topology by this method?

I run 2 simulations, one with constraints = all-angles  and the other
with constraints
= all-bonds, I get different results from them. Why?

Best regards