[gmx-users] seeming paradox with gmx wham

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 20:42:36 CET 2018

I actually understood your tutorial perfectly well. What I didn't expect
is such a significant dependence on direction (assuming spherical
symmetry clears the situation).

I also had to use direction-periodic instead of distance in your
tutorial, because the box is 4 nm wide and grompp is screaming about
distance exceeding half-box size. I used 5.0.3 before and it was fine
with the 'distance' directive. I think 'direction-periodic' is also
wrong for spherical symmetry. So, stick with distance and increase box size?

Thanks,

Alex