[gmx-users] seeming paradox with gmx wham

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 00:09:03 CET 2018

You actually pointed this symmetry situation out when I was calculating
something that's already been submitted, so the gratitude is all mine.
Hopefully, it doesn't produce much of a difference in that particular case,
but I really should have listened. The path to correcting possible
artifacts is clear. :)

Alex