[gmx-users] Umbrella Sampling - good histogram but no result in profile

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 15:51:31 CET 2018

Hi,

That would generally suggest something divided by zero, or similar, eg
because no data was in a histogram bin, etc.

That behavior is a bug that we could perhaps fix if you would be so kind as
to report it at https://redmine.gromacs.org.

But the core problem remains that something about how you sampled didn't
meet the expectations of gmx wham.

Mark