[gmx-users] deformation in carbon nanotube structure

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 06:00:11 CET 2018

There's a good reason noone replied when you posted this question the
first time: noone knows what paper, noone knows what that "little
deformation" is, and, most importantly, it has nothing to do with Gromacs.

Andrea Minoia wrote a very reasonable tutorial http://bfy.tw/H8rY ,
which, if followed properly, guarantees basic mechanics of CNTs and
graphene. If you need to refine the model with parameters you find in
literature, said tutorial gives complete information on how to proceed.

Alex