[gmx-users] Graphene sheet topology

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 20:53:45 CET 2018

Did you try googling "gromacs graphene topology" or "gromacs cnt
topology"? To refine the interactions in existing tutorials, I actually
wrote a paper a while back:
http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/0957-4484/25/48/485701/meta --
which noone seems to cite. :)

Improper dihedrals are generated automatically by programs like x2top,
but whether they are necessary actually depends on how you build the
graphene model, including how many dihedrals per C-C bond. If you run
x2top with -alldih, all dihedrals will be converted to proper dihedrals.

Alex