[gmx-users] Poisson equation, Hydrodynamic interaction

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 04:47:49 CEST 2018

I answered your question earlier: Gromacs forcefields do not do that, so
you cannot have a reasonable model of a metal surface. Further, E = 0
only holds for a perfectly flat metal surface in the macroscopic sense
and the actual picture is a bit more intricate.
Your second question probably has to do with basic forces arising from
solid-fluid interactions (i.e. drag) and of course they would come out
of any reasonable forcefield.

Alex