[gmx-users] 'constraints' directive and water

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 21:18:40 CEST 2018

That was always my default impression, but from looking into e.g.
tip4p.itp i somehow got the idea that water _is_ affected by 'constraints'.

Yes, whenever I have hydrogens in the system (aside from water), I
always set 'h-bonds', which, if you recall my old 'meh' regarding
constraints, suggests that I have accepted your view for computational
efficiency. :)  This certainly answers my question, thank you.

Alex