[gmx-users] 'constraints' directive and water

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 21:24:54 CEST 2018

My idea about SETTLE probably comes from misunderstanding of the fact
that I do not have FLEXIBLE defined anywhere and the following excerpt
from tip4.itp:

#ifndef FLEXIBLE
[ settles ]
; OW    funct   doh        dhh
1       1       0.09572    0.15139
#else
[ bonds ]
; i    j    funct    length    force.c.
1    2    1    0.09572    502416.0 0.09572    502416.0
1    3    1    0.09572    502416.0 0.09572    502416.0