[gmx-users] Complementing the missing resideus of the protein

Sudip Das das.sudip37 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 08:45:41 CEST 2018

Hi Chenlin,

You can use molecular dynamics flexible fitting (MDFF or xMDFF) protocol.

https://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/mdff/

Regards,
Sudip Das

PhD Student
C/o. Prof. S. Balasubramanian
Molecular Simulations Lab
Chemistry and Physics of Materials Unit (CPMU)
Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR)
Bangalore, India