[gmx-users] Fw: Did GROMACS earlier version change?

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Wed Oct 10 02:15:16 CEST 2018

What has changed between when you performed it previously as now?
Running on a different machine?  New installation?  New coordinate
files?  What happens if you take the starting files from previous
simulations, and run those?  Have you run the linux 'diff' command on
the pdb files to see if there is actually any change?

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu