[gmx-users] H-bond analysis

Valerio Ferrario valerio.ferrario at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 11:18:05 CEST 2018

Dear all,

I would like to calculate the water residence time for specific protein
residues...

Therefore I created an index file and used gmx hbonds using the -ac option

Every time I have segmentation fault at the beginning of the ac calculation
(the calculation of the number of H-bonds is fine).

I have also tried to calculate just the number and perform the calculation
with gmx analyze using the -luzar option but again I have segmentation
fault...

Can anyone tell me if I am doing something wrong and how to follow the
right procedure?

Thanks a lot in avvance.

Valerio Ferrario