[gmx-users] re-imaging plus distance analysis problem

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Fri Oct 12 02:17:21 CEST 2018

Have you checked to see if it is in fact actually moving away, and not
a periodic boundary condition visualisation issue?>

This may help with understanding what is going on ….
https://mailman-1.sys.kth.se/pipermail/gromacs.org_gmx-users/2017-September/115927.html

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu