[gmx-users] Problem during equilibration using semi-isotropic pressure coupling

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Fri Oct 12 03:36:40 CEST 2018

Here's a couple of plots to show the sort of fluctuations you can get.
How much it fluctuates depends on the systems and simulation setting,
but it should give you an idea.

https://twitter.com/dr_dbw/status/968624615063937025
https://twitter.com/dr_dbw/status/968625462959210496

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu