[gmx-users] pulling in opposite direction

Rakesh Mishra rockinbhu at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 09:27:10 CEST 2018

Dear Justin .

Thanks for your response. And yes of course google is  best friend for all.

"distance" method requires Y/N, whereas the "direction" method requires
a vector."
But , "direction" method (where vector needs to define ) also gives the
same result
as we obtain the result in case of  geometry define as "distance" (where we
do not define vector).

Just please tell me  (in case of pull_geometry = direction) , what is the
difference between
following below two conditions.

pull_coord1_vec             = 1 0 0
pull_coord1_dim             = Y N N
&
pull_coord1_vec             = 1 0 0
pull_coord1_dim             = N N Y

and vector can be 0/1 or may be decimal number like 0.2 , 0.5 3tc.
Hoping for your precious response