[gmx-users] hbond calculation in peptide-membrane simulation

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Tue Oct 16 00:30:39 CEST 2018

What have you tried?  What results did you get?

Highly recommend you try things out, experiment, see what happens.
That is faster and you learn more than having to wait for someone on
an emailing list to reply.  Search engine is very helpful too.

http://manual.gromacs.org/documentation/2016.4/onlinehelp/gmx-hbond.html
- "You need to specify two groups for analysis, which must be either
identical or non-overlapping. All hydrogen bonds between the two
groups are analyzed."

To make index groups -
http://manual.gromacs.org/documentation/2016.4/onlinehelp/gmx-make_ndx.html

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu