[gmx-users] Adding residue to .rtp file

Raji raji.phy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 17:45:49 CEST 2018

Hi,

I have added the modified residue entry in the rtp file and able to
generate to topology and .gro file. but i got this warning when passing the
pdb2gmx command.What is this about?
"WARNING: there were 74 atoms with zero occupancy and 0 atoms with
         occupancy unequal to one (out of 160 atoms). Check your pdb file."

Thanks
Raji