[gmx-users] reference distance for Lennard Jones interactions

kordzadeh at aut.ac.ir kordzadeh at aut.ac.ir
Sat Oct 20 12:27:11 CEST 2018

Dear Dr.Lemkul​
Thank you for your answer
I get it the cut off radius is distance, when we calculate Lennard Jones (short range) between drug and CNT, what atoms does Gromacs consider for interaction, I mean lennard Jones potential is calculated between two atoms of drug and CNT and then Gromacs will report average of it, I can't understand it drug and CNT have a lot of atoms, is the reported Lennard Jones potential between all of them?
Looking forward to hearing from you
Regards
Azadeh