[gmx-users] gmx kill computer?

Michael Brunsteiner mbx0009 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 24 11:06:24 CEST 2018

Hi,

Thanks for you replies, Harry and Mirco!I've got 700W Thermaltake PSUs here ... according to several web-sites thatcalculate the expected power consumption for a given set of components, and alsoin our experience this should be more than enough ...Can it be that, as Mirco suggested, the 1060 in combination with gmx can give particularlylarge spikes or changes in energy consumption so that even a 700W PSU cannot cope?
cheers,michael