[gmx-users] How to generate a new xtc file with a membrane protein complex properly oriented along a given axis?

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Wed Oct 24 22:44:07 CEST 2018

Haven't tried it, but seems to me you generate a .tpr file with the
protein orientated correctly within the box, then use trjconv -fit

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu