[gmx-users] No default Angle types

antonia vyrkou avyrkou at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 12:38:03 CEST 2018

Hello,

After running gmx grompp I get multiple errors like the following:

ERROR 568 [file topol_Other_chain_D2.itp, line 499]:
  No default Angle types

This line corresponds to the angle (using angletypes)
HN1      NN1      HN1

This angle (and all the other that I get errors for) is specified in the
ffbonded.itp file I am using
HN1      NN1      HN1     5   117.000000   259.408000   0.00000000
 0.00

I should note that I have checked my atp and rtp files and there are no
problems there, all atoms and atomtypes are correctly specified

How can I solve this problem?

Thank you
Antonia