[gmx-users] xpm2ps (2018.3) does print axis labels

ABEL Stephane Stephane.ABEL at cea.fr
Thu Oct 25 17:35:37 CEST 2018

Hello,

I have a problem with gmx xpm2ps (v5.1.4 and 2018.2) with a xpm files generated with gmx_mpi densmap. For example If I use  the following xpm (1) and m2p (2) files and the following command the x and y labels are not plotted in the eps figure. Same behavior problem occurs if I did not a m2p file. The xpm OK for me.

mx_mpi xpm2ps -f MY_2DXY_DensMap.xpm -rainbow blue -gradient 1 1 1 -aver z -di  2D_DensityMap_params.m2p -o MY_2DXY_DensMap -xpm test.xpm

You can download the xpm and m2p here

1) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ETZtBAqrcn17SJHB6aKPYI-lWOdAF9Sp/view?usp=sharing
2) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LI5Y2-OCYyQS2FImRK9Axhcu-TLBQ9gg/view?usp=sharing

Can you help me ? Thank you