[gmx-users] Implicit solvent simulation

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 18:11:21 CEST 2018

Hi,

The implicit solvation implementation was broken with multiple threads for
quite a few years, I'm afraid. So we have removed it for the upcoming 2019
release. I strongly recommend running it with only one thread (so use
-ntmpi 1), or use the version in GROMACS 4.5.7 if you need the performance.

Mark