[gmx-users] gromacs+CHARMM36+GPUs induces protein-membrane system collapse?

Ramon Guixà ramonguixxa at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 16:07:00 CET 2018

Ok, I mean, It makes sense what you say.
I still I don't understand though how this has not been spotted before, I
mean, I presume this combination is widely used (CHARMM+GROMACS+GPUs) and I
have replicated the problem using versions 5, 2016, and 2018...? I know I
sound a little desperate, but is there any workaround I could use to
proceed until this is resolved?
Ramon