[gmx-users] excutable dssp

marzieh dehghan dehghanmarzieh at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 16:52:21 CET 2018

Dear all
I installed dssp on the gromacs version 5.1.4 and setenv as the following
command:

*export dssp=/usr/local/bin/gromacs/do_dssp*

dssp was started to analyzed the protein structure, but after several
minutes, we confront to this error:

*failed to execute command, try specifying your dssp version with the -ver
option*

I am not ensure the export path is correct.

please let me know how to solve this problem.

thanks a lot.
Best wishes,
Marzieh,
--

*Marzieh DehghanPhD of BiochemistryInstitute of biochemistry and Biophysics
(IBB)University of Tehran, Tehran- Iran.*