[gmx-users] gromacs+CHARMM36+GPUs induces protein-membrane system collapse?

Ramon Guixà ramonguixxa at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 23:57:46 CET 2018

Hi Chris,
I actually use the mdp file suggested by CHARMM-GUI. I figured they had
tested this set-up extensively.
Regarding the wacky init pdb, it has indeed been previously equilibrated
using the Berendsen barostat for 20 ns, however, I will now run, as you
suggest, a much longer equilibration step before switching to the
Parrinello-Rahman production run, just to see if the init file gets better.
Thanks a lot for the feedback!
Ramon