[gmx-users] readHBmap

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Wed Sep 5 03:04:00 CEST 2018

Since not part of the GROMACS distribution, and as noted on the Other
software page notes for the script, you should contact the person that
wrote the script i.e. Ricardo Soares.

I would hazard to say though, that you haven't correctly set the
permission for the .py execution file.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu