[gmx-users] Justin paper 2010 pulling

Rakesh Mishra rockinbhu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 08:29:32 CEST 2018

While I have purely physics background.

But, In my thinking, there are hydrogen bonds (electrostatic attractive
interaction)
between bp of  both the strands of DNA/RNA  which are perpendicular to
helix direction.
And the other thing you have chosen very fast velocity like (0.01, 0.001,
0.005 ).
This can also be the reason of smoothness. But can you tell me one thing
please,the
value of spring constant of biasing that you have taken (k= 1000), is
standard or not . If this value can be taken for peptide pulling .  Can
this value of
spring constant (k=1000) can be taken  for DNA (or dna+drug) pulling or
not .