[gmx-users] minimization is not converging

Bratin Kumar Das 177cy500.bratin at nitk.edu.in
Thu Sep 6 16:17:21 CEST 2018

Respected Dr. Justin
                                     To avoid the complicacy I solvated
only the protein pdb in a pbc box and tried for minimizatin. There also
minimization is not converging. Sir, till now I learned to carry out
protein ligand system md simulation successfully. I tried all possible ways
to simulate the my membrane protein system. I failed. Is it possible that
the PDB file itself have some serious issue with its coordinates. the
structure refinement is required may be.