[gmx-users] Workstation choice

Benson Muite benson.muite at ut.ee
Sun Sep 9 12:40:44 CEST 2018

It takes a bit of time to benchmark, and probably more maintenance
needed. May want to see what kind of performance you get with laptop
processor - may require some development of OpenCL to better use
integrated GPUs.  Are you able to provide a log file for a typical run,
these indicate time spent in each part of the computation.