[gmx-users] protein dna pulling

Erik Marklund erik.marklund at kemi.uu.se
Fri Sep 21 13:45:53 CEST 2018

Hi,

Not necessarily. The COM still moves if one strand moves away. Your results however suggest that the DNA’s interaction with the protein is stronger than the interaction between strands. I will leave it up to you to decide whether that makes sense or not, or if there is something wrong with your setup.

Kind regards,
Erik
Erik Marklund, PhD, Marie Skłodowska Curie INCA Fellow
Department of Chemistry – BMC, Uppsala University
+46 (0)18 471 4542
erik.marklund at kemi.uu.se<mailto:erik.marklund at kemi.uu.se>