[gmx-users] atom types not found

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 04:04:28 CEST 2018

I use x2top a whole lot, so here's an example to be considered in the
context of what Justin just wrote:

CJ   opls_xxx    0.0    12.011  3    CJ  0.142   CJ  0.142   CJ  0.142

The total number of bonds is 3, then just list them in pairs of
element-bond entries. If I want a different type assigned to an atom that
only has two nearest neighbors, it'd look like:

CJ   opls_yyy    0.0    12.011  2    CJ  0.142   CJ  0.142

and so on. A very useful utility for doing solid-state stuff with gmx. Hope
this helps.

Alex

The