[gmx-users] Mutation

Bratin Kumar Das 177cy500.bratin at nitk.edu.in
Wed Sep 26 22:06:36 CEST 2018

Hi,
    You can go directly with pgb2gmx to create the topology of your mutated
structure. Hope, you did mutation in pymol. If any fatal error came then
you have to edit the atom types of the particular amino acid, as it is
defined in the particular .rtp file of chosen force field. I hope your
problem will be solved.