[gmx-users] Defined dihedral function

Rafa Risnik rrisnik at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 21:44:45 CEST 2018

Hello all,

I am trying to add new parameters for a molecule and I have to define
dihedrals because I'll have different values for the same dihedral
depending on the position they are in the molecule.

My question is, where do I define the type o function for the dihedral that
is defined in the ffbonded.itp? On the ones already there it's only #define
dih_X_X_X_X and the parameters, there's no identification of the function
being used.

Thanks in advance,

--
*Rafael R. Romeiro*
*Ph.D. student - Thermodynamics of biochemical systems*