[gmx-users] force field not found

paul buscemi pbuscemi at q.com
Sun Sep 30 04:58:12 CEST 2018

Alex,

I wanted to practice some more with x2top using  a simple CH3 -( CH2)14 -Ch3  pdb model.  oplsaa works fine, but not 54a7 FF generating the erro  “ cannot find forcefield for C “  Th two CH3’s do not cause the error found but the fourteen CH2’s.

In the ffbonded.itp bond angle types i see CH2-S-CH3  , C-CH2-C and  CH2-S_S, but  not C-CH2-C.  Can I add a new atomas ga 5_55   by anology or hunt for the correct parameters  ? (I’ m trying his now )
  I am assuming the n2t  nor the rtp do not have to be modified since x2top does not rely on the rtp.  This is a fairly basic but essential task, and would surly like to master it.

Thanks,
Paul