[gmx-users] CG lipid diffusion coefficient

Peter Kroon p.c.kroon at rug.nl
Mon Apr 1 10:58:26 CEST 2019

Dear Yasser,

A factor of 100 is kind of a lot indeed, and should prompt further
investigation.

What phase (gel, liquid disordered, ...) is your bilayer in? Is it
homogeneous? Is it the same as the phase for your reference value?

The 2009 paper probably uses a different mapping scheme/topology for
some lipids, which will affect the diffusion behaviour. Could you run
some pure bilayers to double check some of the values?

How are the static bilayer properties (apl, thickness, ...)?

Peter